TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System was designed for the enthusiast who wants to fine tune their suspension. Alpine Short Control Arms allow tuning of the caster and pinon angles, centering of the axles in the wheel wells, and wheelbase adjustment. The zero-maintenance adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system.
Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar improves steering response, centers the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear (# 05-01-309-050) x 2
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1417500)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0–6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1969200)
• Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower
• Bump Stop Strike Pad Shims – Rear Lower
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1774300)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit – Front (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
There are no reviews yet.