These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift System’s Front Lift Coil Springs and Rear Lift Coil Spring Spacers have minimal impact on factory suspension geometry. The Front and Rear microcellular Progressive Bump Stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming.
Sport ST Spring & Spacer Lift Systems feature Front Lift Coil Springs and Rear Lift Coil Spring Spacers, Bump Stops, and Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. The Sport ST2 has minimal impact on factory suspension geometry and retains factory highway ride and handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear (# 05-01-309-050) x 2
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1969200)
• Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower
• Bump Stop Strike Pad Shims – Rear Lower
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1774300)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit – Front (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
There are no reviews yet.