The unloaded Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Assembly w/ Full-Float includes full-float outer axles, Super 60 bearings, inner axle shafts, and sensors. Add your choice of ring & pinion gear ratio, locker, and carrier.
TeraFlex Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged axles in JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator vehicles including Rubicon models. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for Jeep owners looking to beef up the stock axles’ weak areas.
The exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that is unaffected by pinion angle adjustments. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring & pinion strength.
Our heavy-duty axle housings feature smooth profile surfaces, axle tubes, all necessary mount brackets, control arm bushings, and more!
• Spicer bearings and install kits
• Full-Float axles
• 35-spline inner axle shafts
• 35-spline outer stub shafts
• 1350 series pinion yoke
• Delta Brake Kit – Rear
• Dana 60 / Tera CRD60: HD Differential Cover Kit (# 3990660)
• CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OPTIONS
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0–6” Lift
• WMS-WMS: 70”
• Axle Tube: 3.25” x 0.375”
• Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5”
• Gear Ratio: NA
Install Time: 8 Hours (including gear setup)