Engineered with drivability in mind, the ultra-simple TeraFlex JK 4dr: 2.5” Coil Spring Lift Kit comes with the basic components required to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance and better off-road capability without compromising on-road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks, with shock extensions, or without shock absorbers or extensions
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (JKU Front: # 1853102 & JKU Rear: # 1854102)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• 2.75″” Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (# 1953800)
• 2.75” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1954700)
• 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1744500)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• All necessary hardware
• And more