These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Progressive Bump Stops. The preset Sport Control Arms optimize steering geometry for improved highway handling. The additional lift height over the Sport ST1 clears larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road stability.
Sport ST Suspension Systems feature Lift Coil Springs, microcellular Progressive Bump Stops, and Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. Front Lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry on vehicles with 1.5–3.5” lifts. The Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket improves steering response, centers the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops strike pad extensions)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL2 Front: # 1862002) (JL2 Rear: # 1862102)
• Sport Control Arm Kit – Front Lower (1.5–3.5” Lift) (# 1253000)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit – Rear Lower (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
7.5 Hours (8.5 Hours w/ shocks)