TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3.5” suspension is one of our most popular and versatile systems. With its Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets, the new Alpine RT3 Long Arm Suspension System provides a completely new driving experience. This kit includes HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort.
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3–6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine/IR Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature our Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Sold separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops strike pad extensions)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL2 Front: # 1863002) (JL2 Rear: # 1863102)
• Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit w/ Crossmember – 8-Arm (3–6” Lift) (JL2: # 1310512)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (0–6” Lift) (Front: # 1753420) (Rear: # 1754420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit (Front Lower 2.5-3.5” Lift: # 1953250) (Rear Lower 2.5–4.5” Lift: # 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• RockGuard Transmission Skid Plate / Long Arm Crossmember Reinforcement (# 4609100)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit – Front (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)