TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 4.5” Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered for the enthusiast who demands an off-road capable suspension with maximum adjustability, flex, durability, and quiet performance. This all-inclusive system includes everything from the TeraFlex exclusive brake line anchor brackets to our industry leading adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets. The Alpine CT4 is designed to flex and droop over boulders and fly across flats like nothing you have ever experienced. And like all TeraFlex lifts, the highway manners of the CT4 are legendary.
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3–6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine/IR Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Available separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 4.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37” (w/ 3.5” front & 4” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ (varies)
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL2 Front: # 1864402) (JL2 Rear: # 1864302)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit w/ Crossmember – 8-Arm (3–6” Lift) (JL2: # 1316012)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0–6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit (Front Lower 4.5” Lift: # 1953500) (Rear Lower 2.5–4.5” Lift: # 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit – Front (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)