TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System was designed for the enthusiast who wants to fine tune their suspension. Alpine Short Control Arms allow tuning of the caster and pinon angles, centering of the axles in the wheel wells, and wheelbase adjustment. The zero-maintenance adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system.
Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front Lower and/or Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops strike pad extensions)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL4 Front: # 1862000) (JL4 Rear: # 1862100)
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1416610)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0–6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit – Rear Lower (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
9 Hours (10 Hours w/ shocks)