TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our exclusive Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on- and off-road. Additionally, the included Front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises.
Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature our Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Front Lower and/or Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops strike pad extensions)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL4 Front: # 1862000) (JL4 Rear: # 1862100)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1416510)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (0–6” Lift) (Front: # 1753420) (Rear: # 1754420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit – Rear Lower (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
11 Hours (12 Hours w/ shocks)