TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 4.5” Alpine RT4 Long Arm Suspension System excels on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! Bolt-on Alpine IR Long Arms & Brackets, HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars, and Track Bar Brackets allow full suspension adjustability, while the SpeedBumps smooth out unexpected trail bumps. This is the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3–6” lifts. On higher lifts, Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature our Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Sold separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 4.5”
• Does NOT fit 4-door JL Wrangler Unlimited 4xe hybrid models
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stop strike pad extensions/shims)
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37” (w/ 3.5” front & 4” rear bump stop strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stop strike pad extensions/shims)
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ (varies)
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (JL4 Front: # 1864400) (JL4 Rear: # 1864300)
• Alpine IR Long Arm & Bracket Kit w/ Crossmember – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (JL4: # 1310510)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (0–6” Lift) (Front: # 1753420) (Rear: # 1754420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit (Front Lower 4.5” Lift: # 1953500) (Rear Lower 2.5–4.5” Lift: # 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Sway Bar Link Kit – Rear (# 1764300)
• RockGuard Transmission Skid Plate / Long Arm Crossmember Reinforcement (# 4609100)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit – Front (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)