TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3.5” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Extended-Travel Suspension System’s Alpine IR Short Arms, HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars, and Track Bar Brackets set the benchmark for short arm suspensions for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort. Carefully selected components safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel.
Adjustable Alpine IR Short Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
Extended-Travel Suspension Systems include carefully selected components to safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 37” (w/ 2” front and 2.5” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Pair (Front: # 1873000) (Rear: # 1873100)
• Alpine IR Short Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1417550)
• Extended-Travel Axle Bracket Kit – Rear Upper Control Arms (1”+ Lift) (# 1938225)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (0–6” Lift) (Front: # 1753420) (Rear: # 1764420)
• Track Bar Bracket Kit (Front Lower 2.5–3.5” Lift: # 1953250) (Rear Lower 0–6.5” Lift: # 1963600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (2.5–3.5” Lift) (# 1968352)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• Forged ST Sway Bar Kit – Rear (2”+ Lift) (# 1774700)
• 1.5” Driveshaft Lowering Kit – Rear (# 4801000)
• Extended-Travel Accessory Kit – Rear (3.5”+ Lift) (# 4834100)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper & Rear Lower (# 4954000)
• Brake Line Anchor Kit (Front: # 1101255) (Rear: # 1101455)
• All necessary hardware
• And more