Dedicated overland travel requires unique spring rates to handle heavy loads and continuous mechanical resonance compared to standard coil spring rates. That’s why we paid special attention during spring rate tuning and development of our Outback Lift Coil Springs. All this adds up to our load-enhanced heavy-rate lift coil springs that meet the demands of a fully loaded Jeep while maintaining advertised lift height. TeraFlex JT: Lift Coil Springs are perfectly engineered for your JT Jeep Gladiator. Our engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance. Out back, we chose progressive triple-rate lift coil springs that provide optimal performance both on and off road as well as while towing. These progressive triple-rate coil springs provide consistent performance and predictable handling throughout normal street driving — just like a linear rate spring. When the axle begins to droop, the softer sprung upper section of the coil spring begins to unwind for maximum flex and spring retention. The stiffer sprung lower section of the coil provides stability while towing. Additionally, we lowered the towing coils to improve ride quality while unladen. We recommend pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance Shocks for superior performance. TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs and Falcon Performance Shocks have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
• Load-enhanced heavy-rate lift coil springs
• Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
• Powder coated for superior element protection
• Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• These application-specific load-enhanced heavy-rate lift coil springs will provide a firmer ride with an empty payload.
• Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Our JT Gladiator coil springs are designed to correct the factory rake. Front coil springs are actual rated lift height, while rear coil springs are the companion spring used in our suspension lifts. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
• 3.5” Lift Driver Rear Coil Spring
• 3.5” Lift Passenger Rear Coil Spring